Adding items to a member's order for non-split source

General tech support questions and answers, for technical questions about the Foodclub system. Useful resource for new users to Foodclub, both to search for answered questions and ask new ones of experienced users.

Adding items to a member's order for non-split source

Postby maburrows (deleted) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:15 pm

Is there a way to add items to a member's order as an admin for a source that does not allow splits?

We can do this with items that are ordered through splits, but do not see a way to do it for sources that do not allow splits.
Additionally we would like to add items that are not listed in the catalog. Currently we see how to do this to add items to our own cart that are not in the catalog, but do not see how to do this for another member. Again, this is for a source that does not allow splits.

This is a courtesy to members who are not very computer-savvy and they ask our leaders to order something for them. Currently our leaders add these items onto their own order, it would be better if the leaders could add them to the member's order.
-Mandy Burrows
Natural Familiy Buying Club ~ NW Twin Cities, MN
maburrows (deleted)

Re: Adding items to a member's order for non-split source

Postby support » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:47 pm

The "Edit order" dropdown menu should be there for sources where Splits are disabled, and it takes you to another user's Order page, where you can edit their order. You can add items not in the database while editing another user's Order as well.

Since this seems too easy of an answer, let me know which source you are working with and I can go take a look. I may not be understanding exactly what you're trying to do.
support

Re: Adding items to a member's order for non-split source

Postby maburrows (deleted) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:00 pm

Excellent! I see it now, and I see how to add items not in the database. Thank you!
-Mandy Burrows
Natural Familiy Buying Club ~ NW Twin Cities, MN
maburrows (deleted)

Return to Support