Invoice export

General tech support questions and answers, for technical questions about the Foodclub system. Useful resource for new users to Foodclub, both to search for answered questions and ask new ones of experienced users.

Invoice export

Postby GoodFoodClub » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:34 am

Our club uses the invoice export to excel feature to create a summary control sheet for all orders. A recent change in the way libreoffice calc treats the copying and pasting of formulae has suddenly made it a lot more complicated and time consuming each month - microsoft excel has handled it the same way for a while.

Is it possible to create a version of the export that places all the invoice data into a single sheet in excel though it could exclude the totals and additional items. This would generate a large sheet but would enable the use of pivot tables to generate various summaries.

Possible?
GoodFoodClub

Re: Invoice export

Postby support » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:46 pm

So you basically want all the same data, only on a single sheet rather than separated out one sheet per user? Yes, that should be very easy to do.
support

Re: Invoice export

Postby GoodFoodClub » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:49 am

Yes, thats correct though I don't need the additional items at the bottom of the invoice just the rows of data with all the detail per column. I've uploaded a csv file with a copy and paste I did from the excel download. Something like this would be perfect. Thanks.
GFCOctober2015OrderSummaryodf.csv
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GoodFoodClub

Return to Support