Invoice Credits or Debits

General tech support questions and answers, for technical questions about the Foodclub system. Useful resource for new users to Foodclub, both to search for answered questions and ask new ones of experienced users.

Invoice Credits or Debits

Postby edfuellbrandt » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:01 pm

Is it possible to add in the charges owing or credits people have to their invoices. At present this has to be done manually, so the printed invoice does not reflect the credit or debit balance and thus is not always correct. Could those amounts be drawn from the database, member balances,and then added in to the invoices for printing?
edfuellbrandt

Re: Invoice Credits or Debits

Postby support » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:45 pm

Do you know that each user's current balance is shown at the bottom of their Combined invoice, and a "new balance" which subtracts the current Combined invoice total from their balance?

Why do you need to add the balance into each invoice if you have that info all right there?
support

Postby edfuellbrandt » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:57 pm

Combined invoice format is not editable. We have adjusted the invoice to take out some of the columns so it fits on one page i portrait printing mode. I there a way to customize the Combined invoice to print out in a similar manner?
edfuellbrandt

Postby support » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:25 am

Not sure why I never answered this- perhaps I already answered it by e-mail. But anyway, yes you should be able to customize Combined invoices with CSS the same way you can with Invoices, only with slightly different CSS.
support

Return to Support